Monday, August 6, 2012

Count Down Begins!

Only 24 more days of summer before I have to report to school! Sad to see summer winding down but I am so excited to get the Polka Dot Patch set up! This past weekend I got to see my cousins, aunt, and uncle from London.  It was great to see them and speak with my cousin, Aaron (12 years old), who attends the Royal Ballet School in London. It is amazing to see him dance and hear about his schooling. I don't want to forget my cousin Asher (7 years old) who taught me about Zombies and copied Aaron's dancing beautifully. 
I got back to RI today and realized I had a long to-do list.  I have been doing a lot of mixing and matching of items I am finding on TeachersPayTeachers. I will pass on my thanks by putting their links on my favorites page.  Here are a few things I made today. 

This year I will be introducing the Cafe.



I am also introducing the Daily 5.

Math workshop bulletin board. See my math page for details.

I found a great image of Scrabble tiles- printed and laminated them.
I color coded them so I could have 5 different baggies. 

My new purchase! I can laminate whenever I want! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment