Saturday, February 23, 2013

New Year's Resolution....

I was showing my blog to my family this past month and realized it isn't really a blog if you don't write! :) So my March resolution is going to be to write every Sunday.  Since today is Saturday I feel as though I am already ahead of the game! 

I finally put some of my worksheets and organizational forms I have made on Teachers Pay Teachers. Check out my store.  I think that I am going to try to put my products up as I use them in the classroom to make sure they actually work as I thought they would.  So far all of my products have been used in my room successfully.  


My sister in law, Mrs. Lodge,  is a library teacher in Ct. Her products are incredible! Check out her blog and her store. Some of her products could easily be used in a classroom setting- or show them to your school librarian.  




No comments:

Post a Comment