Monday, February 25, 2013

Opinion Writing

This week I started opinion writing with my students. We have such a great time discovering the difference between opinions and facts. I even overheard a student in the lunch line today say, "choice 1 is the best"to which another student then responded, "in your opinion!" I laughed the entire way to the teacher's room! 

I just uploaded my opinion writing mini-unit to Teachers Pay Teachers. Click here to check it out. Let me know what you think. 

I also uploaded a form I have students fill out when there is a bullying situation or something happened between classmates.  I use the form when the students come to the "talking table" to discuss the incident.  It is also a great way to track behavior.  Get it here.  

If you haven't been on TpT yet...get there fast! Click here for a link to my store.  

No comments:

Post a Comment