Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Center Time!

Catch up post 2 :-)

During my language arts block I have students in and out of the classroom for reading, speech, and OT services.  Because of this I find that I do a lot of small group instruction - more of a workshop model set up.  Here are a few of the centers I have done in the past few months. The partner fluency station and word work stations typically stay the same but other centers change depending on the unit I am teaching.  I try to make them very hands-on and interactive for my sensory needs kiddos :)


Play-dough Words- word work


 Common & Proper Noun Hunt - The Sunday paper was perfect for this center- and FREE!


 Partner Fluency Center- so Cute!!! I use beach chairs also- they can be stored out of the way!


Type It Center- Word Work- Great for those broken key boards laying around!


Scrabble Center- Spell out the spelling words and add up your points! Coming Soon to TpT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment