Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wicked Website Wednesday! 8/27/14

This week my Wicked Website Wednesday post comes from my friend Amy Pinhancos. Amy is an amazing Physical Education teacher in my district. She recently started integrating math and ela in her lessons along with the physical education standards she is responsible for. Round of applause for AMY! :-)

And the site of the week is....


This is an amazing free site for brain breaks.  It integrates subjects with yoga, relaxation, dancing, and you can even register your class and compete against other classrooms in your school.  My class is registered and I even practiced a few. Can't wait to teach the kids! 


Want to be mentioned in my next Wicked Website Wednesday post? Send me your favorite site and I will mention you and your site in an upcoming posts! Please leave your name, school, state, and website.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment