Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Shameless Plug of the Week!

Here is my shameless plug of the week....Alicia T! (click her name to go directly to her TpT store.)

I have worked with Alicia for the past few years and she is full of amazingly creative ideas. She is actually the one who convinced me to start a Teachers Pay Teachers store. Although all of her products are great and very professional, her Mega Packs are amazing.

One of my favorites is her First Grade Math Mega Pack. It is incredible thorough....click here to view it. It includes an activity or two for every first grade Common Core math standard.

And for my shameless plug of myself- I just added two new items for common core language standard L 2.2. My goal is to have a packet for every ELA and writing standard in the common core. It is hard enough switching standards- I want to make it an easier transition.  I have many items completed but like to use them with my students before I post them. Kid tested I guess you could say :) Check to the right of your screen for a link to my TpT store.

No comments:

Post a Comment